Welcome to the members only page of the web site where we will store previous presentations for members of the Bishop’s Stortford Camera Club to view at their leisure.
This will be an index page of sorts with links to the presentations here. When you click the link below to go to a video you will need to enter the password that has been provided to you. If you have lost/can’t find that password please contact one of the committee.
We also have some member talks available for both members and non-members to view – just click here.
You can view our competition nights where independant judges critique our work by clicking here.
- See the 01/03/22 talk by Colin Brister on Lighting
- See the 23/11/21 talk by Andy Sands on Macro Photography
- See the 16/11/21 talk by Julian Elliot – “Mongolia and the Eagle hunters”
- See the 19/10/21 talk by George Johnson – “London”
- See the 08/06/21 talk by Dave Mason – “I Shoot People”
- See the 04/05/21 talk – The Art of John Bermingham AIPF
- See the 30/03/21 talk by Bob Brind-Surch on Macro Photography
- See the 09/03/21 talk by Alf Myers on Street Photography
- See the 02/03/21 talk by Astrid Mcgechan – “Feel The Land – Photography and Emotion”
- See the 16/02/21 talk by Janet Haines on Creative Photography
- See the 19/01/21 talk by Iñaki Hernandez-Lasa FRPS on Architectural Photography
- See the 05/01/21 talk by Clare Norman on her animal photography
- See the 01/12/20 talk by Paul Sanders on Photography and Mindfulness
- See the 17/11/20 talk by Chris Palmer – “Talking Pictures”
- See the 20/10/20 James Kerwin’s Abandoned Architecture talk
- See the 06/10/20 Tom Mason – Island Life talk
- See the 28/07/20 Glyn Dewis Presentation
- See the 14/07/20 Paul Radden – A bit of him and some of her Presentation
- See the 30/06/20 Mark Pain Presentation
- See the 16/06/20 Cinematography & Photography presentation by Adam Docker
- See the 09/06/20 Chris Shepherd – London Photography Presentation
- See the 14/04/20 Alison Jenkins Presentation